Vasilopoulos House is one of the most authentic traditional agrotourism Guesthouses in Cyprus. It's a small house with 7 rooms all overlooking into an inside yard with a huge balcony shaded by a lemon tree and vine. Due to its position overlooking the eastern slopes of the village with the small streets, stone built houses and the slopes of wild natural beauty, the view from any part of the house is breath taking. It is a place for experiencing inspiration, calmness, tranquility and magic
107 Giorki Papadopoulou, Kapparis, Protaras, 5290, Paralimni
Kapouti Roomates a Basic sharing room place, is situated in Kapparis, 400m away from lovely Famagusta bay and 3km away from Protaras center with is famous golden sandy beaches.
Paralimni's town center is only 1km away and buss stop is on main road
If you are looking for a room to stay for a day or for week at an affordable rate then Kapouti roomates is the place to be.
Room types: Single, Double, Twin
All of the rooms are with direct outdoor entrance with their own patios. The rooms are bright, airy and include, Aircondition, Split unit and mosquito plugs. Sharing bathroom and toilet between two rooms.
Enjoy direct beach access a mere 400m walk away to Kapparis beach.
Free Wi-Fi access is available
*uppon request at extra cost
Self-catering Cyprus front beach villa with stunning sea views, ZERO meters from the beach! Private huge heated pool, facilities for the disabled, Ideal for families seeking relaxation and specially for romantic couples! TV with 4 Sat , SKY, DVD at all rooms.
Games: Internet, Pool table, tennis table, Basketball ground, Treadmill, Gym room and much more...
Astrofegia Beach Villa is located in the quiet and peaceful village of Pomos, zero meters from the beach. The sea in front of the villa is safe for swimming and also suitable for snorkeling.
The villa benefits from the endless see view and its own private huge L shape pool, 15x10x5m with a shallow and deep, ideal for adults and children. The pool is HEATED FREE of charge by 20 solar panels.
A beautiful local beach restaurant is just only one minute walk from the villa.
The villa has easy access to all amenities of Polis and Latchi tourist attraction only fifteen minutes by car, including the local markets, many excellent restaurants for eating out and watersports.
With two double and one twin bedroom, the villa is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area of beautiful garden to see and do during your stay.
As the villa is located at quiet beach area is also ideal for romantic couples.
Accessible for wheelchair users:
The villa is designed to be friendly with the disables but it’s not 100% qualified as ‘Level 3 mobility, so a disable person should be accompanied by another person. Some facility that can help the disable is that the outside area is accessed by wheel chair all around, swimming pool ramp entering, helping rails in downstairs shower and toilet.
- Kitchen: The villa has a fully equipped kitchen to make easier your breakfast and dinner.
- Entertainment: All the bedrooms are equipped with TV 32”, DVD, media USB payer, 4 SAT including SKY (more than 800 open channels) and mini CD player.
- The Lounge area is equipped with TV 40”, Home cinema system with 8 speakers, DVD, Blue Ray system, Video VHS, Media USB player, Hi-Fi powerful DVD & CD player, Radio (For these system 4 speakers are provided outside around the swimming pool area).
- 6 people can be normally sleeps at the villa, Any additional people above 6 (total max.9.adults or children, ) can use the 3 sofa beds located in the lounge area.
- Two baby cots and 2 baby heigh chairs are available.
- Ceiling fans provided also for all the bedrooms Free of Charge.
Deposit to book the villa:
- A non refundable deposit amount 30% of total rent is payable at the time of firm reservation to 'secure' the reservation. You can sent the deposit by credit or debid cards (Master Card, Diners Club ,visa) or by bank's transfer (for that we may sent you our bank's Account).
- The balance is required to be paid on arrival at the villa preferable by cash. If a card will be used (for balance) an additional 2% admin fee will be added.
For more information, prices, availability and booking please visit out main web-site at: www.cyprusbeachvillas.com
Palias Kakopetrias Street 34, 2800, Kakopetria
Linos Inn is situated in Old Kakopetria village, in the Solea Valley - approximately 50 km from Lefkosia (Nicosia) the capital of Cyprus, 50 km from Lemessos (Limassol) the 2nd largest town and 15 km from Mount Olympus, the highest peak of the Troodos mountains.
Linos Inn is in fact a complex of old houses that has been restored and transformed under the regulations of the Cyprus Tourism Organisation within the framework of Agrotourism, so as to establish a superb homely environment offering a traditional experience that can be truly enjoyed.
The term "linos" refers to the very old place where with very primitive methods, grapes were squeezed for wine making. Because such "linos" were found in these old houses we restored, it was decided to name the inn "Linos Inn".
Linos Inn consists of various types of accommodation including studios, double-bed rooms and suites as well as a separate villa, the "Linos Restaurant" offering international cuisine, the "Mesostrato Tavern" specializing in Cypriot dishes (meze) and a Pizza-cafe.
All rooms are fully air-conditioned and with old traditional furniture, balcony or veranda, central heating, bath and w/c, telephone, radio, satellite TV, mini bar, fire place and Jacuzzi in most of the rooms.
The studios are equipped with refrigerator, double Jacuzzi as well as all the facilities of the other rooms.
There is also a sauna and a bar, a small garden and two verandas for exclusive use by our guests.
A conference room for approximately 30 persons, air conditioned and equipped with visual aids, a teaching room, a lounge and a wine cellar will shortly be added.